Music has always been a passion of ours. When the opportunity to create limited edition screen printed versions of
some of our favorite records arose, we couldn't have been happier.
Some of our past projects include:
- GZA: Liquid Swords Instrumentals
- Karl Hector & The Malcouns: Coomassi
- Ghostface Killah x Adrian Younge: 12 Reasons to Die
- Tony Aiken: Unity
- Karl Hector: Ngunga Yeti Fofa
- Howlin' Wolf: The Howlin' Wolf Album
- Now Again Records: Original Raw Soul III
- Man with the Iron First Soundtrack (RZA)
- Artur Russell: Dinosaur L 24->24 Music
Interested in having us print on your latest release?
The best way to connect with us is by emailing jay at antidesigns dot com
or by calling 978-549-4423
Below is a process video from the Artur Russell project. The project required a total of 17,500 hand-pulled screen prints